Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Catholicism

Since I'm going to marry someone who was raised Catholic I have decided to look more into that religion.  I have no desire at all to convert in any way shape or form from my religion but i figured it is now time for me to get to know the Catholic religion.  Since I'm just getting re-acquainted with my faith i have decided this would be a perfect time to read up on the Catholic religion. I can read a little about my religion and a little about the Catholic religion at the same time.   Luckily my participants family is Catholic.  Thus i was able to sit down and get some books from them, along with talk about the Catholic religion and some of the mis conceptions that people have about it.
So If any of you out there have any tips on the Catholic religion that you think i need to know about go ahead and comment on this blog and let me know. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment